For decades, organisations have been obsessed with technology. First with machines that could make production faster, cheaper and more efficient. Then systems that could manage the information created by these machines...
Related content and links
About this blog
Established by the Office for National Statistics in 2017, the government data architecture community share ideas, experiences and methods in an effort to standardise the way we work and ease communication between government departments.
- Meet the new Chief Data Architect at Central Digital and Data Office (CDDO)
- Invitation to present at DataConnect23
- Introducing the new Chief Data Architect at the Office for National Statistics
- How our apprenticeship scheme is developing home grown talent
- Global Data Landscape - Sharing insights with New Zealand