What exactly is it that makes government a special case when it comes to data architecture? What are the common challenges that government departments face in the world of data?
Tafseer Un Nisa
Data Architect for the ONS, currently Lead Architect for metadata management.
Previously Data Architect for DVSA.
Related content and links
About this blog
Established by the Office for National Statistics in 2017, the government data architecture community share ideas, experiences and methods in an effort to standardise the way we work and ease communication between government departments.
- Meet the new Chief Data Architect at Central Digital and Data Office (CDDO)
- Invitation to present at DataConnect23
- Introducing the new Chief Data Architect at the Office for National Statistics
- How our apprenticeship scheme is developing home grown talent
- Global Data Landscape - Sharing insights with New Zealand